Jersey Knit Sheets Reviews
We tested and researched several different brands of Jersey sheets over a 7 day period for softness, durability, cost, brand reputation, customer reviews, and color/pattern choices and put together a list of the top three Jersey sheet sets on the market.
Our top three consists of three brands that are high quality and topped the list in every category we tested. If you’re in a hurry to get a great set of Jersey sheets that will help you have a good night’s sleep, we recommend AmazonBasics Jersey Sheet Set. These sheets make it simple to create a cozy, comfortable bed that is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Jersey Knit Sheets Reviews
- Top 3 Jersey Knit Sheets
- Jersey Knit Sheets Buying Guide
Understanding the basic features and qualities of Jersey sheets can make the buying process much less confusing. Knowing what to look for and how to spot the quality sheets from the imitations will ensure that you spend your money on sheets you are going to love and have for a long time.
The reviews and buying guide below will help you understand the specifics about Jersey sheets and will help you sort through all the different kinds so you can choose the best set for your preferences and needs.
Top 3 Jersey Knit Sheets
|Great Bay Home||90% Cotton |
View On Amazon
1. AmazonBasics – Most Comfortable
AmazonBasics has a lot of great products and these jersey knit sheet set is one of them. The super-soft feel and stretchy material turns your bed into a haven of comfort and sweet dreams. The 100% combed cotton material feels just like your favorite old T shirt.
These AmazonBasics Jersey sheets come in a variety of beautiful colors including heather gray, chambray, sky blue, dark gray, and oatmeal so you will be able to match your existing décor easily.
Jersey sheets are very easy take care of and can be washed in the washing machine and tumble dried.
Each set comes with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillow cases. The twin set has one pillow case. The fitted sheet has durable, stretchy elastic that keeps the sheet in place even if you are moving around. These sheets will fit mattresses up to 16” thick.
View On Amazon
If you want to feel like you are sleeping on clouds, you will get these Jersey knit sheets from Brielle. The Brielle company has been around for 60 years, bringing their expertise to deliver the best of the best in home textiles.
The softness of these sheets will feel just like slipping on a soft, comfortable T shirt.
The cotton used in the manufacturing process is high quality that offers the consumer exceptional softness and longevity too.
The knitted process that is used to make Jersey sheets make them softer, smoother, and more comfortable than regular sheets.
Another plus to purchasing these Jersey sheets by Brielle is the comfort you will experience all year long, regardless of the temperature outside. They are lightweight, breathable, and so cozy.
Brielle Jersey sheets are available in a variety of colors and patterns. They are a less expensive option when you want quality, style, comfort, AND value for your dollar.
View On Amazon
3. Great Bay Home – Best Budget
The extra cozy and soft jersey knit sheets from Great Bay Home will have you looking forward to slipping into bed each night, ready to get a good night’s sleep.
These soft, comfortable sheets feel just like one of your favorite T shirts. The 90% cotton, 10% polyester blend is breathable, soft, and stretchy for the ultimate in sleep comfort.
One of the popular features of these sheets is the ability to provide comfort regardless of the season. You’ll be comfortable in the summer and warm in the winter without becoming overheated.
They are perfect for any bed in your home and also work great for RV beds, vacation homes and make a great gift, too. Great Bay Home Jersey sheets are available in a variety of colors that are fade resistant and designed to look good as new ever after frequent washing.
The deep pockets in the fitted sheets will securely fit mattresses up to 17” thick. Each set includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillow cases. The twin set comes with one pillow case.
Your Jersey sheets are easy to take care of and can be machine washed. They get better and softer with every wash. Great Bay Home offers consumers a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states if you are not happy with your sheets for any reason they will refund your money if you return the product within 30 days.
Jersey Knit Sheets Buying Guide
If you haven’t experienced Jersey sheets before just think of your favorite cotton T shirt and you will understand. The soft, comfortable fabric feels so cozy and comfortable you will have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. Jersey sheets are made from knit not woven material so they are stretchier than other types of sheets. You will find these sheets very comfortable in the wintertime and breathable during the summer.
Another plus to Jersey sheets is that they are resistant to wrinkles so you can put them on the bed right out of the dryer without having to iron them first. Consumers like Jersey sheets because of their softness and less expensive cost. They are available in luxury style as well if you are looking for something that has a high end feel and look.
How to Choose the Right Jersey Sheets
Choosing the right sheets can be confusing if you are not familiar with materials, weaves, and style. Jersey sheets are not complicated to sort through as long as you make certain that they are made from 100% cotton of some type. Jersey sheets are not woven so they last a lot longer than other types of sheets and are perfect for children’s bedrooms or other bedrooms that are used every night.
- Look for 100% cotton – Blends can be inexpensive but they are usually lower quality as well. Look for 100% cotton jersey sheets to get the best quality, comfort, and softness. The imposters are easy to spot because they will have blends that make up the materials.
- Brand Reputation – The reputation of a company is important when it comes to ensuring quality. Look for Jersey sheets that come from well-known companies that stand behind their product.
- Variety of Sizes – Beds come in many different sizes. Make sure that the Jersey sheets you are looking at purchasing have the sizes you need. The deep pockets that most quality, jersey sheets have will accommodate even thick mattresses but you won’t get a queen sheet to fit a king bed no matter how stretchy it is so know your size ahead of time and look at measurements if you are not sure.
- Easy Care – The majority of Jersey sheets are easy to take care of and can be washed and dried in the washing machine and dryer. They come out of the dryer ready to put on the bed and don’t typically have to be ironed to look great. Line drying is just fine as well but it is not recommended to use high heat when drying in the clothes dryer.
- Variety of Colors and Patterns – This isn’t necessarily a requirement but since most people like their bedding to match their décor, look for brands that offer several different color or pattern choices so you can match your existing décor. Most brands do offer these choices from beautiful solids to vibrant patterns.
- Cost – You want to purchase the best quality Jersey sheets you can for the budget you have set. Jersey sheet prices range from really inexpensive for the lower quality, less soft varieties to much higher dollar, luxury-style Jersey sheets. In general, Jersey sheets are not meant to be high luxury sheets. The comfort, softness, and style make them perfect for everyday use as well as guest use.
If comfort is important to you when it comes to bed sheets, Jersey Knit sheets are going to be perfect. They are easy to maintain, easy to put on the bed, and come in a variety of patterns and colors to fit every preference. Choosing the perfect pair of Jersey sheets is not hard if you use the information we have provided for you in this buying guide. You’ll have your comfortable, cozy sheets on your bed in no time at all and experiencing a great night’s sleep.